Thursday, October 4, 2007

Prego Update

Last Saturday, while watching the USC/Mississippi State game I had Braxton Hicks contractions every 15 minutes for 6 hours. The contractions did not stop when I would lie on my left side and drink lots of water. It was quite confusing because I knew it wasn't labor but did not know why they would not stop.

I saw the OB on Monday. I am 35 weeks pregnant, 47 lbs heavier and my blood pressure is apparently really low. The Braxton Hicks contractions are NOT "productive" so I am no more likely to go into labor this week than I was last week!

Tonight after women's ministry I plan on watching the DVR'd USC vs. Kentucky game. That may stir things up a little but I will lie on my left side and drink water WHILE I watch - if I have to! Go Gamecocks!!!

No comments: