I am thrilled to announce that Brody's bilirubin level was only 6.9 at his appointment yesterday. Since it was well below 11 we are able to be D-O-N-E with the bili blanket. I cannot wait for the Apria Healthcare representative to pick it up!
Last night Brody slept in his crib for the first time and I actually got to swaddle him. He slept so much better and so did I!
When I got home from the appointment I immediately changed him into a sweet little gown and left it on him until it was dirty. That was so fun to have a clothed little boy! I also held him a ton and both the girls held him today. I feel like we have our normal baby back and could not be more excited.
Thank you so much for all the prayers and calls. We feel very loved!
2 comments:
Praise God!!!
Hooray!
Post a Comment