Sydney is learning the system. Today, I was giving the girls clear instructions to clean their room (something we're working on). We always tell them God wants us to obey all the way, right away and with a happy heart. They have it memorized when we ask. Today, I wanted to make sure they really understood what it meant so I asked them how we clean our room "all the way". Guess what Sydney's answer was..."GOD!" She was so proud of her answer. I guess she is right, He gives us the ability us obey all the way. But something tells me she is not that mature in her understanding of the Holy Spirit's work in a Believer's life. :)
Anyway, here are some recent pics of the kids:

4 comments:
The kids are so cute. Good to see you last night.
Sara I love the saying...
"all the way, right away" I am working on this with Bryant. This will be easy for him to remember.
Tiff
Great pictures! Sydney's answer was great--hey, at least she is enjoying church again.
God! That is always my answer when I am unsure. Your kiddies are so cute!
Post a Comment