Friday, March 21, 2008

Another "Blonde" Moment

In high school my friends accused me of dying my hair darker. When my college friends didn't think I was "ditsy" I was so thrilled, but always knew they just didn't know me well enough.

I just realized that I totally missed an Easter Egg Hunt for my kids because I thought it was tomorrow - the rain date - but it was actually last Saturday. Saturday, the day we made Easter biscuits and were home doing nothing and could have totally been hiding eggs. I even RSVP'd yes as soon as I got the invitation.

It wasn't until I was reading a friend's blog this morning and saw her pictures of the egg hunt that I realized everybody was there but us and there are not two egg hunts at Emily Lee's house. Anyway, I have no idea how I looked at a perfectly clear invitation every day on my fridge and didn't realize it. I am so glad we don't keep our bodies in heaven, I will SO need a new brain when I get there!

No comments: