Stephen bought a boogie board and a hat like the Coldplay guitarist wears. I'm not sure which one he enjoyed more.
Abby lost a tooth the first night there. She was concerned the tooth fairy wouldn't find her at the beach so it's still in a ziplock bag in my purse.
Sydney and Abby filled up bags at the candy store and loved sharing it with the family. Sydney's was mostly chocolate. Abby's was mostly lollipops.
Brody got lots of energy out, yelling, "Hey Guys!" to anyone who would listen. And he turned everything into a guitar and wanted everyone to sing "E-I-E-I-O" with him.
My mom read many books to the kids on the "Secret Porch".
I enjoyed staying in for spaghetti night.
Abby and Brody take after me, in that we tolerate sand in our swimsuits and like the beach for short periods of time. Sydney and Stephen, however, stayed in the water as long as they could stand it. I loved our little spot near the rocks. It really was beautiful. Reminded me of God.
I enjoyed some precious moments with my grandmother. She turns 92 this week. And she played the
Enjoyed sipping coffee with Aunt Martha in the mornings and meaningful conversations with my cousin, Elizabeth, mostly at night.
Oh, and we went on a double date with Joseph and Megan (my cousin and his wife) on top of the Market Pavilion Hotel. I split a FIFTEEN DOLLAR cheeseburger with Stephen. It WAS the best cheeseburger I've ever had. And the view was certainly worth the $15. Until the waitress spilled my husband's full drink all over us and then charged us for it. We didn't tip. Ran out of the restaurant.
Stephen: "The beach is that way."Gran, Mama, Abby, Sydney and Brody on the beach
Brody turning the rake into a guitar and Stephen grooving with him
Like father like son (covered with sand)
Sydney and her Daddy enjoying the water together
1 comment:
My favorite is "The Beach is That Way" pose. Did you swoon, Sara? I bet so.
Post a Comment