Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tree Falling

We had a tree fall at 3:40 am on Monday. I am so grateful to the Lord that it fell the way it did. The tree is HUGE!

Our kids were soundly sleeping in our house, and so was the dog.

Our fence was left standing, with the exception of a few boards that were damaged by a limb. The tree itself broke high enough it didn't completely destroy the fence.

Our Dish Network satellite was damaged but they said I could have it fixed for free if I add a $5.99/month warranty that can be cancelled at any time. Crazy, I know.

Then we had 3 estimates from tree services to clean up the mess. Schneider was $2800, Emery was $1280 and Timbertech (who came highly recommended for their quality) was only $650. That was an answer to prayer for us.

Here are some pictures of the fallen tree taken by my friend, Sabrina Lewis:













No comments: