Friday, August 14, 2009

New Kid Table

I was looking to find something with a larger work surface for school since both of the girls are "doing" school this year. So today we sold the smaller table pictured here:

On Monday we purchased a new one from Costco, pictured here:

My precious neighbor dropped everything she was doing Monday afternoon to ride with me to Costco so I could use her card. I purchased the last one they had. Got a deal on it because it was the display. Two days before we started school. Crazy!

Thanks again, Sarah P! And thanks to Mama and Gran for watching the kids all day so I could run errands, including a last minute trip to Costco.

1 comment:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Hey Sara! Love the table!! I hope school goes well. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and your family. I miss you guys!!!