I have a lot to learn about my baby boy. My first learn-the-hard-way lesson for this week is allowing Brody to pull, and pull, and pull on something is a bad idea. It is not harmless, but may be detrimental to our kitchen counter top and may cause our dishwasher to fall out of the wall. See pictures below.
Lesson two is to grab things he's not supposed to have IMMEDIATELY because it may disappear. For example, if I'm hypothetically fixing Abby's hair and see him walking around with "Mouse Soup" from the library, I should not wait until her hair is done to get it back. Because it may, hypothetically speaking of course, end up stuffed in the tiny opening above our dishwasher and won't be located until the dishwasher is falling out of the wall - because my Boy Child broke our counter top. :) But at least I can save face with the librarian when I get my refund!
Thank you, Father, for making me depend on You even more with my lil' fella!



1 comment:
All hypothetical, of course. Sara, today I let Whitt play with a plastic cup. Harmless. Until I realized that the bathroom door was open. And he was standing in front of the toilet. And pouring water out of the cup. And then he put the cup to his mouth. Which I felt and realized was already wet. Which I'm pretty sure means he drank water out of the toilet. All within the span of a minute.
Post a Comment