I could eat that little smile up! Sara, I am so proud of you! You are a great momma and a wonderful wife and I am sure a fun kindergarten teacher. I cannot get over how grown up Abby and Sydney are. The Lord has truly blessed you and Stephen with Himself, each other and your family! Praise the Lord for the new car. We love you and miss you!
Ok, your kids are way too cute. Maybe when our little one comes we can send him/her to your house to get a dose of cuteness. I miss you mucho Sara...it has been way too long!!!
5 comments:
Hooray for Brody. Oh my goodness, he is some kind of cute!
Yeah for Brody!
I could eat that little smile up! Sara, I am so proud of you! You are a great momma and a wonderful wife and I am sure a fun kindergarten teacher. I cannot get over how grown up Abby and Sydney are. The Lord has truly blessed you and Stephen with Himself, each other and your family! Praise the Lord for the new car. We love you and miss you!
i love this kid's smile. it's one of my favorites :)
Ok, your kids are way too cute. Maybe when our little one comes we can send him/her to your house to get a dose of cuteness. I miss you mucho Sara...it has been way too long!!!
Post a Comment