Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brody's 8th Month

So I'm posting about Brody's 7th and 8th months of life the very last day he's 8 months old. I didn't include his 7th "monthly-picture-in-the-red-chair" because they were a bunch of bad action shots. He cannot sit up on his own and he won't be still long enough for me to snap a picture showing his size compared to the chair. :)Because today is my 8th month deadline I snapped some quick ones and got mostly action shots again but used the bumbo chair to keep him still this time (Thanks, Sara B).

He was trying to grab the camera at one point:)

Brody loves to "talk" - loudly. He says, "ma-ma-ma" and "da-da-da" but they do not seem to be associated with Mama or Daddy. He is cutting a generous number of teeth. He is currently working on tooth number 7. He bit Abby today when she hugged him because her arm looked like a perfectly good teething ring. She wasn't happy about it.

I am still totally smitten with my little fella. So grateful God blessed our family with him. I cannot imagine our little home without that sweet thing. Right now, he's sitting in the bumbo making loud noises banging his feet on the hardwood floor. I am so in trouble when he starts walking and crawling. He's just so busy.


6 comments:

Mary Beth Spann said...

What a cutie!!

Julia said...

oh my goodness! adorable

Marsha Byers Mays said...

He is so cute. Glad that you guys are doing well. Keep the pictures coming....

The Gaymons said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Sara P.B. said...

I cannot believe he is so big, glad the chair is of use to y'all! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Sabrina said...

i love this kid :) and your girls too!