Gary called yesterday and said he may be able to buy a red Honda Pilot from a Honda lease auction today. He wanted to know if we were interested in a red one.
Red is not my absolute favorite color and it's not Stephen's top choice, either, but he does really like the red and I'm starting to get excited about the possibility. Yesterday my yucky heart showed its face. I had to willfully submit to Stephen on this issue after an emotional afternoon but God's already changing my heart on the issue.
God's much less concerned about what color our car is and always interested in seeing our hearts change. If we do get this Red River Pearl Honda Pilot, the red on the outside of the car will make me think of a heart and will serve as a reminder that while man looks at outer appearances, God looks at the heart. Maybe everytime I see a red car it can remind me of that.
So we'll see what happens with this particular car. Who knows what God has for us! Whatever it is He will be glorified.
No comments:
Post a Comment