Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Praise - Lee Anne's MRI Results

This is what Lee Anne emailed today:

I spoke with the Neurologist and the results are great. There is no blockage or sign of a tumor. The veins were in good shape and listed as "unremarkable". Of course, I found that slightly offensive but it is a good result. ;-) The brain tissue is in good shape and no sign of trauma. My tingling is reducing and there is no need for further intervention. We are going to continue under the diagnosis of TIA (transient ischemic attack) and remain off of the Imitrex, Relpax, etc (tripan family of drugs) and continue on the aspirin daily along with the migraine preventative med and use pain management prescriptions for any future migraines. I have had plenty of opportunities for additional migraines with hormones, travel and stress over the last week and thankfully I have had none. Thank you so much for your prayers!!!

On our way out of Greenville last week there was a church with Romans 8:28 on the sign and we have been talking with the kids about it I have been reading through Romans over the past week and thought I would share this with you. Thank you for agreeing in prayer and interceding through and with the Holy Spirit on my behalf. I have felt a peace, power and presence of our Living God through this week and I know I have been the beneficiary of your prayers and God's mercy. I am praising God not so much for the MRI results, although I am thankful for them, but for His presence and peace through the unknown and for the hope and future where we as His children are joined with Him and are no longer in waiting. Giving God the glory for the results, the peace and the friendship of believers - thank you for walking this with me!

Romans 8:18-28
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

With love and appreciation for you!
LA

the cavin family

No comments: