Saturday, June 2, 2007

Abby's First Dance Recital

Abby took a preschool dance class this year that included ballet, tap and tumbling. June 2nd was the big day for her recital at the Peace Center! Nana, Gran, Aunt Martha, Miss Ashley, Stephen and I were all there to watch.

She danced to "Joy To The World" from the Finding Nemo soundtrack. She did such a super job. Her entire class froze and she looked off stage at her teacher, Miss Melanie and starting doing her arm movements. She just kept doing them over and over, even though the rest of the class was unengaged. I am not sure that any of them did any tap steps that day but the crowd loved them.


Abby was so precious and I kept saying to Stephen I wished we could bottle up that day and save it forever!


Abby with the 12 dozen pink roses Gran, Nana and Aunt Martha gave her

Celebrating with ice cream at Spill The Beans (trophy in tow)


Pictures in Falls Park afterwards

Stephen with dance trophy, 2 dozen roses AND a dance bag!

No comments: