We are truly blessed to have the best swim coaches at Woody Creek. They've been such a huge part of our family this summer (and summers past). Each one of them came to every WCR social event, got IN the pool at practices to work on strokes, were tough when they needed to be, yet always encouraging, AND wore themselves ragged playing with kids.
We're really going to miss Coach Matt, Coach Phillip and maybe even Coach Courtney next year. I'm so glad we know we'll still have at least Coach Joe next year. I am so thankful to have been able to know these human beings. They are truly amazing and their love for Jesus shows in the way they coach and love on those around them.
We love you more than you know. Our kids see Jesus in each one of you!
We're really going to miss Coach Matt, Coach Phillip and maybe even Coach Courtney next year. I'm so glad we know we'll still have at least Coach Joe next year. I am so thankful to have been able to know these human beings. They are truly amazing and their love for Jesus shows in the way they coach and love on those around them.
We love you more than you know. Our kids see Jesus in each one of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment