I got a new camera for Christmas (thank you, Stephen) so I'll let the photos tell the story of our day.
abby. ready to open gifts.
brody. his first train present of the day.
stephen. intently opening.
brody. actually opening.
abby. excited about her summer dress.
abby. posing by her stocking.
sydney. getting in on the action.
stephen. posing, too.
sydney and abby hugging after opening the stocking gifts they gave each other.
sydney's stocking gift from abby.
abby's new snowhat from nana.
stephen. posing at lunch.
brody. rolling around on the floor.
stephen and dody catching up.
sydney. with her chocolate covered pretzel.
pop. just a pic of pop.
brody. smiling first then wondering what in the world i was holding.
pop and sydney. singing. playing.
stephen. out. katherine. messing.
sydney. opening more.
brody. hammering.
brody. crying.
brody. still crying.
brody. still crying but getting Leslie's "tar" back and not realizing it.
brody. settled in with Leslie's guitar.
brody. happy as a clam with the guitar. leslie gave it to him.
(sorry I didn't take the time to rotate)
sydney and brody. trying to coax the cat out. unsuccessfully.
2 comments:
So did you get an SLR? Don't know how I missed that! I'm jealous! Great photos.
Cute pictures of your cute family! Maggie got a junior as well....she loves it!
Post a Comment