I have to keep reminding myself of the reasons I chose my new laptop. Everywhere I go I hear people talking about Macs. I keep questioning my final decision. My indecisiveness drives ME crazy and my poor husband, bless his heart!
Here's what we got for $749:
http://shopper.cnet.com/notebooks/hp-pavilion-dv6835nr-core/4014-3121_9-32976297.html
Here's the comparable MacBook with only 2GB of memory, not 3GB and is $2794:
http://www.macmall.com/macmall/families/new~dp~7406527~family~macbookpro.asp
Now why I am questioning my decision, I do not know. The Mac is cool. Super cool. But is it $2000 cool? We don't an extra $2K sitting around, no matter HOW great and seamless and virus-free and fun the MacBook is. And yes, I agree it is better. Much better. But I am $2000 happy that I have my HP Pavilion. Maybe I'll have her for 7 years, too. I need to start naming my computers! We spend a lot of time together. Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment