Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Father, today, in this moment, I thank You that:

1. There are beautifully colored fall leaves covering our yard and the weather is perfect
2. My sweet, handsome, loving husband is blowing the leaves into the mulch - because he wants to

3. It rained last night
4. I have two precious, sweet little girls swinging, laughing and playing outside
5. We got the best surprise ever - a perfect little boy, sleeping away in a borrowed bouncy seat
6. I'm barely 31, am healthy and have a healthy family of five
7. We ate yummy turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce, stuffing, green beans, macaroni and sweet potatoes as a family
8. The Christmas season starts tomorrow
9. The Carolina/Clemson game is on Saturday and Carolina didn't lose last weekend (it was our off week)
10. We're getting a Christmas tree tonight - if it doesn't rain, and if it does, thank You for the rain



No comments: